We’d like to thank the following organisations for their support:
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy provide various software licenses (e.g. CAD software, MS Teams for virtual meetings) for their staff members who volunteer with OurTide.
- CoeCreative led the development of the OurTide branding, including mentoring A level art students
- Nuvola host this website and mentor the website development team
- Clevedon Sailing Club have provided their club house as a meeting venue and workshop
- STEM Ambassadors (for DBS checks and advice around safeguarding)
- Clevedon School, for their general enthusiasm for the project and for the development work of these fantastic students:
- Branding – Lucy Edwards and Lewis Hall.
- Website Work – Taijan Dean, Tom Collins and Lewis Preston.
- Clevedon Pier have offered access to their unique structure for workshop participants to measure the tidal stream
Thank you also to the following Individuals:
- Clevedon School – Tom Helme – head of Art, who has coordinated the students for the branding work
- CoeCreative – John Coe for the branding of the charity.
- Clevedon Sailing Club – Mike Bachelor – for his insights and general help
- University of Bangor – Matthew Lewis for the early stage advice and sending components related to developing a model turbine.
- Clevedon Pier – Steve Sparks, enthusiasm and award-winning Pooh Sticks off Clevedon Pier.